TERMS & CONDITIONS
Everything you need to know to buy well on our site
TERMS OF SALES
1. Monsacdevoyage.com sells its products on the site by practicing its own e-commerce activity and exclusively with regard to end users known as consumers.
2. By "consumer", we mean any natural person who does not operate for professional purposes or related to business activity. If you are not a "consumer", we invite you to refrain from concluding commercial transactions on www.monsacdevoyage.com
3. In view of the commercial policy described above, www.monsacdevoyage.com reserves the right not to act on orders originating from subjects that differ from the “consumer” or to orders that do not comply with its commercial policy.
4. These General Conditions of Sale exclusively govern the offer, transfer and acceptance of purchase orders for products on www.monsacdevoyage.com
BUY ON MONSACDEVOYAGE.COM
1. Start by making your selection by browsing the site or by using our advanced search mode if you know what you are looking for. Click on the images to access the selected pages, then the product pages to view the details of each product. Add the items to your "suitcase" after selecting the size and quantity by clicking on "Add to suitcase". Then check the nature of the items added to your suitcase. To delete an article, click on "Delete" and to change the number of articles, modify the quantity and click on "Update". You can then finalize your order or choose to continue shopping. To conclude the purchase contract for one or more products on monsacdevoyage.com , you must complete the order form offered by the site by following the relative instructions.
2. The order form contains a summary of the General Conditions of Sale, but also information on the essential characteristics of each of the products ordered and the price which refers to them (including taxes or applicable taxes), the means of payment. that you can use to purchase each product, the terms and delivery times of the products purchased, the shipping and delivery costs, the conditions for exercising your right of withdrawal, the terms and times for returning the products purchased and finally your firm commitment in the event of validation and payment.
3. The contract is concluded when monsacdevoyage.com receives, by telematic means, your order form and once the accuracy of the data relating to the order has been verified.
4. Before proceeding with the purchase of products by sending the order form, you will be asked to carefully read the General Conditions of Sale.
5. The order form will be archived in our database for the time necessary for the dispatch of the orders and according to the legal deadlines.
6. Before proceeding with the transmission of the order form, you will also be asked to detect and correct any data entry errors.
7. The languages available for concluding the contract with monsacdevoyage.com are French or English.
8. Once the contract has been concluded, monsacdevoyage.com will take charge of your order.
9. In the event that the products presented on www.monsacdevoyage.com are no longer available or for sale at the time of your last access to the site or the sending of the order form monsacdevoyage.com must communicate to you promptly, and in all the case, before thirty working days from the day following your order, the possible unavailability of the products ordered. In the event of transfer of the order form and payment of the price, monsacdevoyage.com will do what is necessary to reimburse the amount you have advanced.
10. With the telematic transmission of the order form, you accept the General Conditions of Sale and you undertake to observe, in relation to monsacdevoyage.com, these conditions. If you disagree with certain terms indicated in the General Conditions of Sale, we invite you not to transfer your order form for the purchase of products on monsacdevoyage.com and to contact us on the contact page of our site: monsacdevoyage .com / contact us.
11. By sending the order form, you confirm that you know and accept the General Conditions of Sale and the subsequent information contained in monsacdevoyage.com. This information is also recalled by means of hypertext links.
12. Once the contract has been concluded, monsacdevoyage.com will send you, by email, a receipt of your order, containing a summary of the information entered on the order form (General Conditions of Sale, information relating to the essential characteristics of the product and detailed indication of the price, means of payment, your right of return, delivery costs and guarantees).
Guarantee and indication of the product price
1. On monsacdevoyage.com are exclusively sold our Monsacdevoyage.com articles as well as products carefully selected by us.
2. Monsacdevoyage.com sources its products worldwide and does not certify the quality of these articles. Some products are made in a traditional way which may result from slight manufacturing defects. Other products selected by Monsacdevoyage.com are sourced from local markets, so product quality cannot be guaranteed.
3. The essential characteristics of the products are presented on monsacdevoyage.com inside each product sheet. However, the images and colors of the products for sale on monsacdevoyage.com may not correspond to the real colors due to the effect of the Internet browser and the screen used.
4. Product prices may be subject to updates. Check the final sale price before sending the relative order form. The prices indicated on the site are expressed by default in euros all French taxes included, on the basis of French value added tax (VAT) at 20%, excluding transport costs and excluding any costs and customs clearance fees.
5. In case of exercise of your right of withdrawal, Monsacdevoyage.com has the option of not accepting the return of products which have been altered in their essential or qualitative characteristics or which have been damaged.
6. You benefit, in France, from the legal guarantee of conformity mentioned in Articles L. 211-4 to L. 211-13 of the Consumer Code and from that relating to defects in the item sold, under the conditions provided for in Articles 1641 to 1648 and 2232 of the Civil Code.
As such, Monsacdevoyage.com remains liable for defects in the conformity of the goods with the contract and for crippling defects and defects in conformity under the conditions provided for by the aforementioned provisions. In the event of a lack of conformity, you can choose between repair, if possible, and replacement of the product. However, Monsacdevoyage.com may not proceed according to your choice if this choice entails a manifestly disproportionate cost with regard to the other modality, taking into account the value of the product or the importance of the defect. Monsacdevoyage.com is then required to proceed, unless this is impossible, according to the method that you have not chosen. If the repair and replacement of the product is impossible, you can return the product and have the price returned to you or keep the product and have part of the price returned to you, in accordance with the provisions of Article L. 211-10 of the Code of the consumption. In the event of a lack of conformity, the repair or replacement of the product, or the return of all or part of the price of the product, take place at no cost to the customer, in accordance with article L. 211-11 of the Consumer Code. .
1. For the payment of the price of the products and the shipping costs, you can follow the methods indicated in your order form.
2. In case of payment by means of credit / debit card, the financial information (for example, the number of the credit / debit card or the due date) will be transferred by means of an encrypted protocol (3D Secure ) to Société Générale, a bank providing services related to remote electronic payment, without third parties being able to access it under any circumstances. Such information will never be used by monsacdevoyage.com, if not to complete the procedures related to your purchase or to issue refunds in the event of any return of the products following the right of withdrawal or if it is necessary to prevent or report to the police forces the occurrence of fraud on monsacdevoyage.com .
3. The price for the purchase of the products and the shipping costs, as indicated on the order form, will be debited from your checking account at the time of purchase of the products.
Shipping and returns
To know the specific methods of sending and delivery of the products, please consult the order form. We ask you to pay the greatest attention to what is indicated in this form because the indications contained in the order form form an integral and substantial part of these General Conditions of Sale, and therefore, are considered as fully recognized by you and accepted at the time of transmission of the order form.
For any request for information or any complaints, you can contact Monsacdevoyage.com on the contact page of our site.
Right to retract
1. You have the right to terminate the contract concluded with monsacdevoyage.com, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 (fourteen) days from the day of receipt of the products purchased on www.monsacdevoyage.com.
2. To terminate the contract, we invite you to contact us via our contact form indicating your invoice number and the details of the products you wish to return. You will then return the products to us by Colissimo, paying the shipping costs which will not be reimbursed to you in the event that the return has taken place in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions of Sale. For any request for information or any complaints, you can contact Monsacdevoyage.com on the contact page of our site: monsacdevoyage.com/contactus
3. In this case, you must return the products to Monsacdevoyage.com by sending them by Colissimo within 14 (fourteen) days following the communication of your decision to withdraw to the following address:
AM DEVELOPPEMENT SARL
541 ROUTE DES MARAIS
74410 ST JORIOZ
DO NOT FORGET TO PUT IN THE INVOICE PLEASE.
4. The only expenses at your expense will be the cost of returning the products purchased.
5. The customer may be held liable for any depreciation of the product resulting from handling other than those necessary to establish its nature, characteristics and correct functioning. As such, in particular, the items must not have been worn, worn, modified, washed or damaged.
The product must be returned in its original packaging and if you wish to return a kit, you must return all of its components. The returned products must be sent to Monsacdevoyage.com in a single shipment. Monsacdevoyage.com reserves the right to refuse to accept items from the same order, returned and shipped at different times.
6. If the Right of Withdrawal is exercised by following the terms and conditions indicated in the paragraph above, Monsacdevoyage.com will do what is necessary to reimburse any sums already collected for the purchase of the products.
7. The sums will be reimbursed to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 (fourteen) working days following the date on which Monsacdevoyage.com becomes aware of the exercise of your right of renunciation, provided that Monsacdevoyage. com has recovered the product. Indeed, the reimbursement will be deferred until recovery of the products by Monsacdevoyage.com. We will do what is necessary to activate the refund procedure, once verification has been made of the correct execution of the terms and conditions indicated above.
8. If the aforementioned terms and conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal have not been respected, you will not be entitled to reimbursement of the sums already paid to Monsacdevoyage.com. However, you will be able to obtain, at your expense, your products in the state in which they were returned to monsacdevoyage.com . Otherwise, Monsacdevoyage.com may retain the products, in addition to the sums already paid for their acquisition.
Repayment terms and conditions
1. After the return of the products, Monsacdevoyage.com will check the conformity of the products with the conditions and terms indicated in paragraph seven. In the event that the verifications are concluded positively, Monsacdevoyage.com will do what is necessary to send you confirmation by email. the acceptance of the returned products.
2. Whatever method of payment you have used, the refund is activated by Monsacdevoyage.com within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date on which Monsacdevoyage.com was notified of the exercise of the right to waiver, once verification of the correct execution of your right of renunciation and acceptance of the returned products.
3. In the event that there is no correspondence between the recipient of the products indicated in the order form and the one who made the payment of the sums due for the purchase, the reimbursement of the sum, in the event of exercise of the right of renunciation, will be carried out by Monsacdevoyage.com, in all cases, towards the one who made the payment.
4. For credit / debit card purchases, the date of the new credit will be the same as the debit date, so you will not be penalized against your bank interest.
5. In the event of return of the products, the delivery costs will remain your responsibility, including the responsibility in the event of loss or damage to the products.
The General Conditions of Sale and the contract are governed by French law.
In the event of a dispute, the parties may resort to a conventional mediation procedure or any other alternative dispute resolution method.
In the absence of an amicable settlement of their dispute, for any dispute in connection with the general conditions, the parties attribute exclusive jurisdiction to the French courts, and specifically to the courts of the city of Annecy, to hear it, in all cases where the provisions in force allow this. It is expressly stipulated that this clause conferring jurisdiction does not apply to a consumer residing in France.
Changes and Updates
The General Conditions of Sale are modified regularly, in particular in consideration of possible normative changes. The new General Conditions of Sale will apply on the date of publication on monsacdevoyage.com.
What country can I be delivered to?
Monsacdevoyage.com delivers (almost) everywhere in the world.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of the delivery countries offered:
Germany, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Canary Islands, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Montenegro, Norway, Country -Bas, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, United Kingdom, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, China, South Korea, Israel, Japan, Lebanon, Arab Emirates United, Mauritius, New Zealand, Reunion, Singapore, Taiwan, Turkey and USA.
Do not hesitate to contact us to know the conditions, times and costs of delivery in a specific country.
What are the possible delivery methods and deadlines?
In the absence of specific mention prior to the conclusion of the contract, the maximum delivery time to which Monsacdevoyage.com is contractually committed is 30 (thirty) working days. If the delivery does not take place within this period, the customer may request the resolution of the sale in accordance with Article L. 138-2 of the Consumer Code.
The usual delivery times indicated below are given for information only.
Standard national delivery by Colissimo
Deliveries are made within 48 hours from Monday to Saturday morning, except public holidays. Your order is delivered to you at the delivery address indicated on the order form. In case of absence during delivery, a calling card will be left to you so that you can pick up your package at the nearest post office. Packages are kept pending at the Post Office for 15 calendar days. In the event of non-withdrawal within the time limits set by the carrier, the products will be returned to Monsacdevoyage.com.
National express delivery by UPS
Deliveries are made within 24 hours to 36 hours from Monday to Friday, except public holidays. Your order is delivered to you against signature at the address indicated on the order form. When ordering, you must ensure that you fill in the access conditions for the place of delivery (code, building, floor, etc.), as well as a telephone number where you can be easily reached. In case of absence, the delivery person leaves a calling card with the indication of his next visit. You can call UPS Customer Service to set a new delivery date that is more convenient for you. Beyond 3 unsuccessful visits to the delivery address, the products will be returned to Monsacdevoyage.com.
Rest of the world
Standard international delivery by Colissimo
Deliveries outside mainland France are made by Colissimo between 7 to 10 working days, except public holidays. Delivery times and costs vary depending on the destination country and the weight of the package.
International delivery by UPS
Deliveries are made within 5 to 7 working days, except public holidays. Your order is delivered to you against signature at the address indicated on the order form. When ordering, you must ensure that you fill in the access conditions for the place of delivery (code, building, floor, etc.), as well as a telephone number where you can be easily reached. In case of absence, the deliveryman leaves a calling card with the indication of his next visit. You can call Fedex customer service to set a new delivery date that suits you better. Beyond 3 unsuccessful visits to the delivery address, the products will be returned to Monsacdevoyage.com.
To note :
The delivery times that we indicate are those generally observed. No reimbursement of shipping costs will be made in the event of delivery within a longer period than those indicated. The total time is therefore the time of availability of the product + the shipping time linked to the processing and preparation of the order + the delivery time depending on the carrier and the country of destination of the package chosen.
For items not immediately available, the product availability timeframe in our warehouse is indicated on the product sheet concerned. To this time is added the delivery time of the carrier you have selected.
We want to give you precise information about the shipping costs. Without even needing to identify yourself or create an account, you can see the exact amount of shipping costs to be paid in your basket by selecting the country of delivery, before confirming your order.
The shipping costs are calculated automatically according to the place of delivery, the weight and the total volume of the items ordered, in order to ensure the fairest possible cost.
For delivery to another country in the world, not supported by UPS or Colissimo, please contact our customer service.
What happens if there is no one to take delivery of the package?
In case of absence, Colissimo leaves you a transit advice note in your letterbox, which will allow you to collect your package at the address and according to the terms indicated by the carrier. The packages are kept pending at the Post Office for 15 calendar days. In the event of non-withdrawal within the time limits set by the carrier, the products will automatically be returned to Monsacdevoyage.com.
For deliveries by UPS in case of absence, the deliveryman leaves a calling card with the indication of his next visit. Customer may call UPS customer service to set a new delivery date that is more convenient for them. Beyond 3 unsuccessful visits to the delivery address, the products will be returned to Monsacdevoyage.com.
How is my order packed?
Each Monsacdevoyage.com item is sent in a pouch. All of the items are then over-packaged in an unmarked cardboard box, without the voluntary mention of Monsacdevoyage.com on the package label, in order to limit any thefts.
What if the package received is damaged?
Upon receipt of your package, you must check the conformity of the package.
If the parcel seems to you to be slightly damaged, you can accept the parcel, sign and clearly formulate reservations on the transport ticket with as many details as possible (wet / open / damaged parcel, signs of shock, noise of breakage, risk of the product inside the package is broken or damaged…). The reservations made on the delivery slip will be essential for any complaint in the event of a damaged product.
If the package is too damaged, you must refuse it and note a reservation on the delivery slip (package refused because open or damaged during delivery).
Contact our customer service as soon as possible.
An item is missing from my package, a part is damaged or there is an error on a product, what should I do?
In the event of a problem with the delivery of your order, contact Monsacdevoyage.com customer service as soon as possible to inform them of any anomaly, via our online form, on our contact page
Delivery beyond 30 days
In the event that your order could not be delivered within 30 (working) days from the date of placing the order, the customer has the possibility of terminating the contract, by recorded delivery or in writing on another durable medium:
- after having sent, under the same terms, a formal notice to Monsacdevoyage.com to make the delivery within a reasonable additional time, which has no effect. In such a case, the contract is terminated upon receipt by Monsacdevoyage.com of the consumer's decision to terminate the sale unless it has been executed in the meantime.
- or immediately, if the delivery date or time was an essential condition of the contract for the customer. (new article L. 138-2 of the Consumer Code).
Identity of the data controller Personal data is collected by MONSACDEVOYAGE.COM whose address is C / O AM DEVELOPPEMENT SARL, 541 ROUTE DES MARAIS, 74410 ST JORIOZ, FRANCE.
Data that may be collected on the MONSACDEVOYAGE.COM site
The collection and processing of the following data: email, title, first name, last name, country, password (if necessary), profile picture (if necessary), addresses, telephone number (s), IP address, connection data and navigation data when you authorize it, order history, transactions, complaints, incidents, information relating to delivery, correspondence on our site.
Regarding bank details, see the penultimate paragraph hereof.
The mandatory or optional nature of the data to be provided is indicated to you during collection by an asterisk. Some data is collected automatically as a result of your actions on the site (see the paragraph relating to cookies). We collect the information that you provide to us in particular when: - you create your Profile Sheet; - you buy or sell a product on the site; - you browse the site and consult products; - you participate in a lottery or competition; - you contact our customer service.
Data recipients The data collected on the site is intended for MONSACDEVOYAGE.COM. They can be transmitted to the subcontracting companies to which MONSACDEVOYAGE.COM can call upon in the context of the execution of its services and in particular 3D Secure GIE Carte Bancaire
MONSACDEVOYAGE.COM does not sell or rent your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes, without your formal consent.
The main purpose of collecting personal data is to provide you with a safe, optimal, efficient and personalized experience. You agree that we can use your personal data to: - provide our services as well as those of our partners when MONSACDEVOYAGE.COM acts as an agent; - resolve any problems and disputes; - personalize, evaluate, improve our services and content; - inform you about our services and those of our partner companies, through targeted marketing and / or promotional offers, with your agreement; - prevent, detect and investigate all potentially prohibited and illegal activities and enforce our general conditions of sale and use; - respect our legal and regulatory obligations.
How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use? For the management of Cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your preferences in terms of cookies.
In accordance with the regulations in force, your request must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document bearing your signature and specify the address to which the reply must be sent. Bank data and order analysis system (fraud detection) Your bank data can be stored securely to prevent you from re-entering it during a next order. If you do not want your bank details to be kept you can delete them after each order, please inform us on our contact page: monsacdevoyage.com/contacteznous
The banking information relating to your order is subject to automated data processing, the managers of which are the GIE Carte Bancaire as part of the 3D Secure protocol. The purpose of this automated data processing is to allow the authentication of people making a payment and to fight against credit card fraud. The occurrence of an unpaid due to fraudulent use of a bank card will result in the registration of the contact details in connection with your order associated with this unpaid within a payment incident file implemented by the GIE Carte Bancaire . An irregular declaration or an anomaly may also be subject to specific processing (in particular for the purposes of fraud detection). In accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 you have, at any time, a right of access, rectification, and opposition by writing, by post and justifying your identity, to the GIE Carte Bancaire: whose address is: 151 Bis Rue Saint-Honoré, 75001.
Editor: MONSACDEVOYAGE.COM edited by AM DEVELOPPEMENT SARL,
Headquarters: 541 ROUTE DES MARAIS, 74410 ST JORIOZ, FRANCE
SIRET number: 52784332000013
Phone number: 01.42.71.08.85
Intra-community VAT number FR25 5278 43320
The entire site is the exclusive property of the company MONSACDEVOYAGE.COM. No reproduction or representation (exclusive products, photos, graphic charter) may take place without the prior written consent of MONSACDEVOYAGE.COM.